If you have COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), stay home and CALL US so that we can determine your course of care.
214 W 1st Street
Cle Elum, WA 98922
10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Includes weekends & holidays
No appointment necessary.
For more information
KVH Urgent Care – Cle Elum is operated by KVH, with support from Kittitas County Public Hospital District No. 2.
The urgent care center is fully staffed by experienced, licensed clinicians. Healthcare services are provided on a walk-in basis.
Open evenings and weekends, KVH Urgent Care – Cle Elum can provide care for your non-emergency medical needs.
- Fever, earache, sore throat
- Flu-like symptoms, colds
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea
- Simple or suspected bone fractures, strains, and sprains
- Cuts that may need stitches, other simple wounds
- Rashes, minor allergic reactions
- Painful or burning urination
- Non-severe asthma attacks
Call 911 or go to an emergency room if you have severe pain, severe bleeding, difficulty breathing, compound bone fractures that break through the skin, chest pain or other signs of heart attack, stroke symptoms, loss of consciousness, or seizures.