If you have questions about your bill or want to discuss payment plan options, our Patient Financial Services representatives are available to assist you at 509.933.8657.
To Our Valued Patients:
In this time of uncertainty, we would like to assure our patients that Kittitas Valley Healthcare is still very much dedicated to our mission, which is providing outstanding, personalized care to improve the lives of individuals and families in our community. That mission encompasses not only the healthcare you receive at your visit, but also the billing process that happens after your visit is over.
As always the following financial options remain available.
- Discounts for patients without insurance coverage.
- Prompt pay discounts for accounts paid with little or no delay.
- Payment plans that do not accrue fees or interest.
- Financial aid for those that need assistance with their bill.
In an effort to deliver excellent healthcare from beginning to end, and to help ease any anxieties you may be facing due to financial circumstances associated with COVID-19 we have implemented the following:
- Lower monthly payment plans (please call 509.933.8657 to set up a formal plan).
- Yakima Adjustment, a third party collection agency, is making every effort to assist with balances that have already been turned over to them.
- They are sensitive to the needs of the community at this time and are willing to work on a monthly payment plan.
- They have also put a temporary hold on wage garnishments on new past due accounts.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to see which payment options will fit your circumstances best. We appreciate you choosing Kittitas Valley Hospital Healthcare for your healthcare needs and we look forward to helping you through these challenging times.
Julie Petersen, Chief Executive Officer, Kittitas Valley Healthcare
Helpful Contact Information:
Kittitas Valley Healthcare Patient Financial Services 509.933.8657
Yakima Adjustment Services 509.248.0400