KVH Pediatrics is dedicated to promoting health and wellness in infants, children and young adults. Our warm, approachable providers are devoted to being partners in the health of your children.
Patients are accepted from birth to 22 years of age and can be seen for the following:
- General pediatric care for both well and sick children
- Growth and development evaluations
- Care for routine, acute and chronic medical conditions
- Age appropriate immunizations
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Newborn screenings
- ADHD care
- Behavioral health
- Special needs
Our providers work closely with KVH Occupational Therapy, KVH Speech Therapy, KVH Physical Therapy and KVH ENT & Allergy to collaborate in your children’s care.
- Questions about the COVID-19 Vaccine and your children?
- Panel Discussion: Insights from pediatric health care leaders on COVID-19 vaccines for children (featuring Elise Herman, MD)
- ESD Authorization for Medication
- ESD Authorization for Medication – Spanish
Access Your Official Immunization Records Today
MyIR Mobile in partnership with your State Health Department allows you to review your immunization history, get reminders for future immunizations, and even print your own official records… it’s all free, simple and secure.