If you have COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), stay home and CALL US so that we can determine your course of care.
100 E. Jackson Ave. Suite 101
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Weekdays, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
KVH Pediatrics is dedicated to promoting health and wellness in infants, children and young adults. Our warm, approachable providers are devoted to being partners in the health of your children.
Patients are accepted from birth to 22 years of age and can be seen for the following:
- General pediatric care for both well and sick children
- Growth and development evaluations
- Care for routine, acute and chronic medical conditions
- Age appropriate immunizations
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Newborn screenings
- ADHD care
- Behavioral health
- Special needs
Our providers work closely with KVH Occupational Therapy, KVH Speech Therapy, KVH Physical Therapy and KVH ENT & Allergy to collaborate in your children’s care.