KVH Speech Therapy offers speech therapy through an inpatient setting at the hospital and an outpatient setting at the clinic. Dedicated therapists provide individualized treatment to enhance the communication, oral motor skills, swallowing, and feeding skills of adult and pediatric patients.
Our services include
- Helping patients learn or relearn language skills and communication strategies.
- Assisting patients to produce speech after an accident, injury or illness.
- Helping patients achieve successful communication when dealing with stuttering, voice disorders, or hearing impairment.
- Evaluating and treating swallowing disorders.
- Retraining cognitive or thinking skills after an accident or illness.