We are a community-focused health system providing outstanding, personalized care to improve the lives of individuals and families.
All patients, providers, and employees are proud to recommend Kittitas Valley Healthcare as a trusted source for personal health and community well-being.
Respect: We recognize the dignity of patients and staff, and treat them with compassion.
Quality: We provide excellent, safe care for members of our community in a healing environment.
Service: We promote a culture where patients come first in all we do.
Transparency: We are principled, accountable, and do the right thing with openness and honesty.
Collaboration: We work as a team, in partnership with the broader medical community, to ensure patients receive the best care.
- Recruit and retain physicians and advance practice clinicians
- Design care models and processes to meet patient needs
- Develop a clinic facilities improvement plan
- Promote a culture where patients come first in all we do
- Promote personal health and well-being in the community
- Build community trust and transparency
- Be a strong community partner
- Maintain positive operating margin and strong cash reserves
- Be adaptive and responsive in order to grow our market share
- Maintain access to capital
- Support and develop a cohesive medical community
- Invest in the well-being, development, and training of KVH employees
- Seek collaborative relationships to expand or improve service offerings and keep care local
- Enhance relationships with strategic partners (HD2 and Foundation)