Pre-registration is a function performed within the hospital by members of our Admissions Department. Patients can pre-register for same-day surgery, for tests or procedures that have been scheduled by your doctor, and for procedures or treatment that require a stay in the hospital.
As a convenience for patients, KVH Hospital is pleased to offer a secure online pre-registration process. This will save you time on the day of your visit. Please pre-register online at least 24 hours before your visit to allow adequate time for processing your information. If your appointment time is less than 24 hours away, please contact Admissions to speak with one of our representatives.
When you arrive to the hospital on the day of your appointment, one of our admission associates will review your registration form with you and answer any questions that you may have at that time.
What You Will Need to Pre-Register
- Your name, address, phone number
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information
- Ordering Doctor and Primary Care Doctor
- What date will you be arriving for services
- What type of visit, procedure, or test
- Completed Pre-Registration Online Form
- Make sure all required fields (*) are filled in
- If a required field does not apply to you, type in “NA” or “Not Applicable”
- Fill in as many fields as possible so we can best prepare your registration