Ready to take your learning to the next level?
KVH partners with schools across the nation in teaching the next generation of healthcare providers. We welcome students seeking internships, fellowships, practicums, rotations, externships, and field experience.
Is KVH the right fit for you?
We are a rural healthcare organization with a critical access hospital and system of primary and specialty care clinics. We’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement. And we’re looking for dedicated students – ready to learn and serve in a progressive setting.
Want to connect with us?
1. If you’re a student from one of these schools*
- Charter College
- Central Washington Family Medicine Residency Program
- Central Washington University
- College of Idaho
- Columbia Basin College
- Creighton University
- Gonzaga University
- Heritage University
- Idaho State University
- Kittitas County EMS Division
- Maryville University
- MEDEX Northwest
- Midwestern University
- Oregon State University
- Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences
- Perry Technical Institute
- Rocky Mountain College
- Spokane Community College
- Spokane Falls Community College
- Union College
- University of Washington
- Utah State University
- Walla Walla University
- Washington State University – Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine
- Washington State University – College of Nursing
- Washington State University – College of Pharmacy
- Webber State University
- Western New Mexico University
- Whatcom Community College
- Yakima Valley Community College
- Yale University School of Medicine – Physician Assistant Online Program
2. And you’re interested in one of these areas:
- RN / MA / CRNA
- MD / DO / PA / ARNP
- EMT / paramedic
- physical therapy
- employee health
3. Talk to your professor or advisor about applying to KVH. A current affiliation agreements needs to be in place between Kittitas Valley Healthcare and your school.