Ready to take your learning to the next level?
KVH partners with schools across the nation in teaching the next generation of healthcare providers. We welcome students seeking internships, fellowships, practicums, rotations, externships, and field experience.
Is KVH the right fit for you?
We are a rural healthcare organization with a critical access hospital and system of primary and specialty care clinics. We’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement. And we’re looking for dedicated students – ready to learn and serve in a progressive setting.
Want to connect with us?
1. If you’re a student from one of these schools:
- Central Washington Family Medicine Residency Program
- Central Washington University
- Columbia Basin College
- California State University, Fresno
- Gonzaga University
- Graceland University
- Heritage University
- Idaho State University
- Maryville University
- MEDEX Northwest
- Midwestern University
- Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences
- Pacific University
- Rocky Mountain College
- Simmons College
- Union College
- University of Washington
- Washington State University – College of Nursing
- Washington State University – College of Pharmacy
- Yakima Valley Community College
- Renton Technical College
2. and you’re interested in one of these areas:
- RN / MA / CRNA
- MD / DO / PA / ARNP
- EMT / paramedic
- physical therapy
- employee health
3. talk to your professor or advisor about applying to KVH.
If your school or interest area is not in the list above, ask your professor or advisor to contact us at email@example.com to discuss a contract for a clinical learning experience at KVH.