March 13-14, 2020
“We are excited to welcome one of the leading teachers in EBM back to Ellensburg. This is a great event and I look forward to it each year.”
– Dr. Kevin Martin, KVH Chief Medical Officer
Eligible for up to 13.5 hours of AMA/AAFP Category 1 CME, this interactive event is designed to help rural health providers expand their practical, point-of-care EBP skills for the unique challenges they face.
- Learn what is Evidence-Based Medicine
- Equip providers who wish to improve their EBM practice with the principles and practical skills of EBM
- Equip providers who wish to teach EBM with better understanding EBM
- Raise the level of interest in EMB in our medical community, including the family practice residency
About the speaker
Dr. Gordon Guyatt is a distinguished professor in the Departments of Medicine and Health Research Methods, Evidence, and Impact (HEI) at McMaster University. Coining the term ‘evidence-based medicine’ in 1991, he has published over 1,000 papers in peer-reviewed journals, his work having been cited over 90,000 times.
- Student $99
- Resident, RN, Allied Professionals $249
- MD/DO/PhD $399
A block of rooms have been reserved at the Hampton Inn Ellensburg
Questions? Contact EBP@kvhealthcare.org