Dedicated volunteers at KVH enrich the lives of patients and are an essential part of the healthcare team. Energetic volunteers of all ages and skills are needed for a variety of volunteer opportunities to fit individual time schedules, abilities, and interests.
Volunteers can also complete service-learning requirements for schools, colleges, and for local agencies.
For more information, contact Volunteer Services at 509.962.7322. You can also apply by emailing a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
- Barista, Mondays, 7:30 a.m. - Noon
Cancer Outreach, Tuesdays, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Gift Shop (4 hours weekly), Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, 8 a.m. - Noon
- Courtesy Desk, Mondays, Noon - 4 p.m.
- Surgery Outpatient Desk, Fridays, 6:30 a.m. - Noon
- Emergency Department Rounding (4 hours weekly), Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Patient Assistance Program, variable hours
- Bereavement Volunteer Program
- Clerical at KVH Home Health, variable hours