Dedicated volunteers at KVH enrich the lives of patients and are an essential part of the healthcare team. Energetic volunteers of all ages and skills are needed for a variety of volunteer opportunities to fit individual time schedules, abilities, and interests.
Volunteers can also complete service-learning requirements for schools, colleges, and for local agencies.
For more information, contact Volunteer Services at 509.962.7322. You can also apply by emailing a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barista, one or more weekdays (Mon-Fri), 7:30 a.m. - Noon
- Gift Shop (4 hours weekly), Mon, Tue, Wed, Noon - 4 p.m.
- Courtesy Desk, Mon, Noon - 4 p.m.
- Surgery Outpatient Desk, Tue, Thu, 6:30 a.m. - Noon
- Emergency Department Rounding (4 hours weekly), Mon, Thu, Fri, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Patient Assistance Program, variable hours
- Bereavement Volunteer Program