Dedicated volunteers at KVH enrich the lives of patients and are an essential part of the healthcare team. Energetic volunteers of all ages and skills are needed for a variety of volunteer opportunities to fit individual time schedules, abilities, and interests.
Volunteers can also complete service-learning requirements for schools, colleges, and for local agencies.
For more information, contact Volunteer Services at 509.962.7322. You can also apply by emailing a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday through Friday, 4 hours weekly
- Gift Shop, Open 9-5
- Courtesy Desk, Mon, Noon - 4 p.m.
- Surgery Out-Patient Desk, 6:30-noon
- Emergency Department Rounding, 10-2
- Patient Assistance Program
- Bereavement Volunteer Program
- Advance Directive Facilitator