Provide a system of high quality healthcare that meets community needs through excellent patient and family-centered service.
Lead the transformation of rural healthcare quality, access, and delivery.
All of the guiding principles are of equal importance. They are not listed in any order of priority.
- We acknowledge our responsibility to educate and inform the community about wellness, prevention, disease management and health maintenance.
- We recognize our medical staff, employees, volunteers and other health professionals as our most important resource.
- We support and promote the rights and responsibilities of individuals to participate in their healthcare.
- We value honesty and integrity in all that we do.
- We treat patients, family members, visitors and each other with dignity and respect.
- We offer a safe and appealing environment for both patients and staff.
- We collaborate with others outside of our organization to gain access to resources or expertise.
- We fulfill our duty to the community by efficiently managing the District's financial assets.
- We support a culture of teamwork, continuous improvement, and service excellence.
- We use technology to improve care processes and patient outcomes.